Following implementation of the new tier 3 restrictions
***** Great News *****
Under 18's Dance Classes remain OPEN
Matt Ashton, Director of Public Health, and Maria Scott, Environmental Health, have both
confirmed that with Covid safe precautions under 18's dance classes can stay open.
Unfortunately, adult classes have to be cancelled for at least
the next 4 weeks - keep practicing. See you all soon.
What we are doing to keep you safe
- We will be using disposable gloves, masks and face shields.
- We will be fully sanitising studio equipment, ballet barres, hands after each class.
- Welcome areas and toilets will be cleaned every 2 hours.
- Classes will be with reduced numbers and spaced out to reduce exposure to other pupils
and this will also allow us time to clean studios.
What you need to do before you come.
- If you have covid 19 symptoms (fever/high temperature 37.8c or sore throat ), do not come to school
- If you live with someone who presents with covid 19 symptoms please do not come to school
and self isolate for 14 days
At the school
- Parents/guardians, pupils will not be allowed into the studios
- You must wait outside until a member of staff invites you in
- Please bring children dressed in their uniforms (please take coats home with you)
Ballet /tap shoes in hand
- No bags, teddies
Temperatures will be taken at the door and you will he asked about any possible symptoms
there will be hand sanitiser at the door
In the studios we have marked out areas on the floor for each pupil to dance in
socially distancing at much as possible
Once a class has finished please wait outside each child will be brought down
Thank you for your cooperation during this time